Monday, January 12, 2009

ANACONDA IN TACUATI !!!!!

One last lame post before I go back to the 1980's. About 3 months ago, after spending 32 days in Tacuati, I left to check internet and buy Peanut Butter. That very same day an Anaconda was caught in the Ypane, the river which the town lies next to. Legit sources say this is the first Anaconda caught in over 20 years anywhere in the area. Legit sources also say this is, without doubt, the most exciting thing that has happened in Tacuati in over 200 years. Luckily my site mate Mary Walker was around the take pictures. The Peanut Butter that I was so desperate to have sits unopened on my desk, mocking  yet another poor life decision I've made.

 Some of the pictures can be a little graphic, so deal with that.

20ft long, se dice
The Terror
Of course it had a partially digested Capybara in its stomach

2 comments:

Brett said...

that capybara looks like a gigantic baked potato

Raffaele Stuparitz said...

nice to see you are up to the same old same old