Sunday, January 11, 2009

Feliz Ano Nuevo

New Years - Buenos Aires



My 2009 New Year Resolution calls for a break from my 1999 New Year Resolution, which ceased all new resolution making.  My eighth grade self was trying to end the damage inflicted from the continued failings of previous new year resolutions. 

This year I'm ready to commit.
   
While Tacuati continues to remain Internet free, my new resolution pleads for a more legit effort to keep up communication with friends and family. No longer will I send out long, self loathing emails to great aunts without computers.  Everyone shall partake and I'll update the site as often as possible.

This new resolution will also assist me in completing 1 of the three Peace Corps goals: To help promote a better understanding of other peoples on the part of Americans. 

I want to help you understand Paraguayans.

Happy New Year.

6 comments:

Steven Adami said...

Awesome.

wildog said...

Do anacondas make good empanadas? Just wondering.
Dad

grandpaandlinda said...

How, who, and why did they catch the anaconda? Maybe they taste good with peanut butter.

Linda

ken diana said...

Hay Liam, slow down I will spin you around and watch your eyes spin ken/kurt

ken diana said...

When u get back that honda dirt bike will be waiting for you. jack and drew say hi ken

Marge said...

thats krazy cool, and I hope you do keep up with your new years resolution
love you tall freak